[Vwoolf] Looking for

Morgne Cramer morgnecramer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 09:50:47 EDT 2022

 Marielle,How can I read the back issues of the Bulletin online?
Morgne
    On Monday, June 13, 2022, 04:26:13 AM EDT, Marielle O'Neill (1806529) PHD via Vwoolf <vwoolf at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

  Hi Todd, I will have a look and try to send it to you. Of course, it would be great if you did join the Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain which would enable you to read our Bulletin online. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
Hi Todd,

I will have a look and try to send it to you.

Of course, it would be great if you did join the Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain which would enable you to read our Bulletin online.

Here’s details on how to join:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/membership/__;!!KGKeukY!0XXrAhhV1Ze3g8-pQW90_8YOXDPYVgaikgLpsGy4zXgbITnLlmRoZ1Uxq1fGrPcHTVlvnccuWAl9-nC4uiM6EU_HWA$

Warm wishes,

Marielle