[Vwoolf] essay on JR at OUPblog

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 11:44:30 EDT 2022

 Thanks, Emily, these are fantastic resources. Thanks to OUP too!
Sarah

Sarah M. Hall
Executive Council, Virginia Woolf Society of GB
Web: virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk
Facebook: @VWSGB
Twitter: @VirginiaWoolfGB
Instagram: @virginiawoolfsociety

    On Wednesday, 27 July 2022 at 15:15:47 BST, Emily Kopley via Vwoolf <vwoolf at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

  Hi All, An essay of mine on Jacob's Room is now up at the OUPblog, here. Also, for those without library access, OUP has just made my book chapter on A Room of One's Own available publicly til the end of the year, here. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍Hi All,
An essay of mine on Jacob's Room is now up at the OUPblog, here.
Also, for those without library access, OUP has just made my book chapter on A Room of One's Own available publicly til the end of the year, here.

Vwoolf mailing list
Vwoolf at lists.osu.edu