[Vwoolf] A Chronology of Lectures?

Jane deGay J.deGay at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 12:05:08 EDT 2022

Beth Daugherty’s long-awaited forthcoming book, Virginia Woolf’s Apprenticeship includes an appendix on Woolf’s lectures Virginia Woolf's Apprenticeship (edinburghuniversitypress.com)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://edinburghuniversitypress.com/book-virginia-woolf-s-apprenticeship.html__;!!KGKeukY!0u1M11IzSntccM7-DF90LMJr6nOCa1uUipLY8lq5CzFOO2-iPvJh_rlarxR3cXhIaMZub0IogjaU23TSSBLKJZfcdBhagxStfMny_T4B$ >. One to recommend for your University Library …

Best wishes
Jane

Do you know Edward Bishop’s A Virginia Woolf Chronology? That can be a helpful guide as well. Danell From: Vwoolf <vwoolf-bounces+danelljones=bresnan.net at lists.osu.edu<mailto:vwoolf-bounces+danelljones=bresnan.net at lists.osu.edu>> On Behalf Of Oliver Case (Student) via Vwoolf ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
Do you know Edward Bishop’s A Virginia Woolf Chronology?  That can be a helpful guide as well.

Danell

I wonder, would anyone be able to help me locate a comprehensive chronology of the lectures Woolf gave throughout her career? Just a point in the right direction would be wonderful. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍