[Vwoolf] Reviews of biography of Clive Bell

mhussey at verizon.net mhussey at verizon.net
Sun Jan 30 15:26:31 EST 2022

Rather blushingly, I am grateful to Trudi Tate and Judith Allen for posting
those recent(ish) reviews of my biography of Clive Bell (there is also an
excellent one in the current Bulletin of the VW Society of Great Britain, by
Matthew Macer-Wright; excellent, I mean, in the sense of thoughtful, fair,
serious).

So, while I'm here, I'd like to let you know that the book will be out next
week (Feb 3) in paperback!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.markhusseybooks.com__;!!KGKeukY!lnxrQudl-HoFjxIPykGyHUUvuCmdNu-dqln-usAYHg9cWgzD6prlqDrqs1EjCOZCkm0$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.markhusseybooks.com__;!!KGKeukY!lnxrQudl-HoFjxIPykGyHUUvuCmdNu-dqln-usAYHg9cWgzD6prlqDrqs1EjCOZCkm0$ >