[Vwoolf] [The Washington Post] Perspective | Virginia Woolf and Elizabeth Outka…The pandemic has given us a bad case of narrative vertigo. Literature can help.

Kllevenback kllevenback at att.net
Sun Jan 30 11:03:56 EST 2022

In today’s Washington Post:  the pandemic and Virginia Woolf

Thank you, Elizabeth.

In these uncertain times—
Karen Levenback

Perspective | The pandemic has given us a bad case of narrative vertigo. Literature can help.
In the work of writers like W.B. Yeats and Virginia Woolf, we can find new ways to tell our own stories.
By Elizabeth Outka

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2022/01/25/narrative-vertigo-woolf-yeats-pandemic-literature/__;!!KGKeukY!ia5Re9XKGUfeI9ytBRdvIgvH2raXZ15hJbYkI_3cAGrb4L5W8EBF623ROjbsOhvB5J8$

Download The Washington Post app.

Sent from my iPad