[Vwoolf] The Nation

Mary Ellen Foley mefoleyuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:21:23 EST 2022

Don't know whether this result from Google Books is any good to you, but
this says the quote is from Quentin Bell.  Will come back to this search
later and try to find the ref in Bell, if nobody has found it yet --
disappearing into a Zoom meeting for a while first, for my sins.

[image: image.png]

Mary Ellen