[Vwoolf] New article on Woolf's Thoughts on Pacifism

Laura Cernat cernat.laura at kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 24 11:31:52 EST 2022

Dear Woolfians,

By one of history's sinister coincidences, today I received my hard copy of the latest issue of Partial Answers, containing a new article of mine about Woolf, Coleridge, and their reflections on War. Not even in my worst nightmares would I have dreamed, while writing the article during a pandemic, that I would be reading it in print in war-times. But for what it's worth, I am trying to find in it (and in Woolf's words) the strength to carry on.

You can access the article here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://muse.jhu.edu/article/843023__;!!KGKeukY!nTNvD_FO7axqUnq_e7sCvMs-04OcisJzzmQPym4KPZS-33zp29mdRsInoRWZZXGddSc$

If you are interested in it but have a hard time accessing it, please message me.

@ Woolf Salon organizers: Maybe we should have a Salon about Woolf's pacifism sometime in the summer. I would be happy to lead it (or perhaps co-lead it with Ashley). Unfortunately I won't be able to do so earlier.

Sending peace and love to everyone, and the strength to wake up from the nightmare of history,

Laura