[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf’s Bloomsbury bust put on racism list - The Times 17 February 2022

Alice Keane akeane at umich.edu
Sat Feb 19 20:26:40 EST 2022

Marielle, echoing Danell's thanks -- it is interesting to watch as press
coverage develops around this story. The latest is from the London-based
Eastern Eye (which was first published by The Guardian in 1989 and is now
an independent newspaper). The article doesn't appear to be paywalled:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.easterneye.biz/mahatma-gandhi-virginia-woolf-statues-on-racism-review-list/__;!!KGKeukY!mYbpk6MLBpXdpDbkLLGmqHz9miOlZxmuALIMl8MFW1QOo_KnabXjs6M7sNO63adz6us$

All my best,
Alice

Alice Keane