[Vwoolf] FW: 2022 Virginia Woolf conference--abstract deadline approaching

AMY SMITH acsmith3 at lamar.edu
Tue Feb 8 15:59:32 EST 2022

Hello everyone,

Just a note to remind you all that the deadline to propose abstracts (or panels, roundtables, etc) for this summer's annual Virginia Woolf conference is next Tuesday, February 15th. Now that the conference has moved online, I am exploring a variety of new ways for us to interact with one another, sharing and developing ideas collaboratively, connecting socially, and thinking together in community. I'll be announcing some exciting opportunities for folks to participate in the conference in addition to traditional presentations of papers. If you have ideas you'd like to float by me, please get in touch and we'll scheme together. And, of course, please continue to send your paper abstracts. While the conference theme is Virginia Woolf and Ethics, papers on other topics are also welcome. Inquires and abstracts can be sent to Virginia.Woolf at lamar.edu<mailto:Virginia.Woolf at lamar.edu>.

The full call for papers can be found at:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://call-for-papers.sas.upenn.edu/cfp/2021/06/18/online-virginia-woolf-and-ethics-the-31st-annual-international-conference-on-virginia__;!!KGKeukY!g-IGJbT5KBvImIR_Ycyk3TxvGyb8tJqEdBETkLEmTILw_4bi0DMLkyIO5-XCVDmFpf8$

Amy C. Smith
Associate Professor, English & Modern Languages
Shaver Distinguished Faculty Fellow in Teaching
Lamar University, Member
The Texas State University System
Author, Virginia Woolf's Mythic Method
Co-editor, Lamar Journal of the Humanities

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.