[Vwoolf] Wayne Chapman - “Something that I read in a book”: W. B. Yeats’s Annotations at the National Library of Ireland in two volumes

Marielle O'Neill (1806529) PHD M.ONeill at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 13:37:58 EST 2022

Dear Woolfians,

In Modernist Studies, we are hearing a lot about the centenaries of Ulysses, Jacob's Room, and The Waste Land, perhaps we can also turn the spotlight onto Yeats.

I would like to draw your attention to Wayne Chapman’s blog posts about his recent books on Yeats. Wayne’s books: “Something that I read in a book”: W. B. Yeats’s Annotations at the National Library of Ireland in two volumes (I: Reading Notes; and II: Yeats Writings) are available now.

See:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://libraries.clemson.edu/press/2022/01/28/author-post-yeats-the-library-and-literary-afterlife/__;!!KGKeukY!n5pG0UjXs9J1cQW_Ai_fnUw-pGuasOY8a94DG_0MVaZTBzj5EbzHBTzbbznCG_LRRag$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://liverpooluniversitypress.blog/2022/01/28/yeats-the-library-and-literary-afterlife/__;!!KGKeukY!n5pG0UjXs9J1cQW_Ai_fnUw-pGuasOY8a94DG_0MVaZTBzj5EbzHBTzbbznCyAKDU9M$

Warm wishes,
Marielle

Marielle O’Neill
Postgraduate Researcher, Leeds Trinity University
Executive Council Member, Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/events/__;!!KGKeukY!n5pG0UjXs9J1cQW_Ai_fnUw-pGuasOY8a94DG_0MVaZTBzj5EbzHBTzbbznCmb51ILA$
Programming Co-chair, Outside/rs 2022 Conference
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outsiders2022.wordpress.com/__;!!KGKeukY!n5pG0UjXs9J1cQW_Ai_fnUw-pGuasOY8a94DG_0MVaZTBzj5EbzHBTzbbznC5P0ftPw$
m.oneill at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Pronouns: She/Her