[Vwoolf] link for joining IVWS

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Thu Feb 3 09:36:07 EST 2022

Here it is:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://v-woolf-society.com/membership/__;!!KGKeukY!l2x8-2Vu1fu4tp-1xhuBnJZP7YHnal7-J8xvAXJXieTN6Gqca1dXADo_Hj4aSc3ZTzY$
[https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but21.gif__;!!KGKeukY!l2x8-2Vu1fu4tp-1xhuBnJZP7YHnal7-J8xvAXJXieTN6Gqca1dXADo_Hj4aNNUys_Q$ ]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://v-woolf-society.com/membership/__;!!KGKeukY!l2x8-2Vu1fu4tp-1xhuBnJZP7YHnal7-J8xvAXJXieTN6Gqca1dXADo_Hj4aSc3ZTzY$ >
Join/Renew/Donate – IVWS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://v-woolf-society.com/membership/__;!!KGKeukY!l2x8-2Vu1fu4tp-1xhuBnJZP7YHnal7-J8xvAXJXieTN6Gqca1dXADo_Hj4aSc3ZTzY$ >
Join or Renew. To join the International Virginia Woolf Society, or to renew your membership, please first enter the requested information on the membership form.You will receive a confirmation page when all your information is entered, and from there you can choose from the following options to make your payment either by using PayPal or by mailing a cheque or money order.
v-woolf-society.com

Vara Neverow
(she/her/hers)
Professor, English Department and Women's and Gender Studies Program
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, CT 06515
203-392-6717
neverowv1 at southernct.edu

I acknowledge that Southern Connecticut State University was built on traditional territory of the indigenous peoples and nations of the Paugussett and Quinnipiac peoples.