[Vwoolf] help needed

Jeremy Hawthorn jeremy.hawthorn at ntnu.no
Thu Dec 22 09:45:58 EST 2022

Apologies for posting this to the whole group (I get annoyed when other people do this) but I am having problems with my account.

The e-mail address I use is being phased out so I need to change it. Following the instructions I have on file, I tried to fill out the requisite online form. I was asked for a password, which I can't recall having. So I checked the box for a password reminder, and received a reply telling me to phone a US number. As I'm in Europe I'd rather avoid doing this it at all possible.

So I then tried to e-mail vwoolfrequest at lists.osu.edu<mailto:vwoolfrequest at lists.osu.edu>, again as per the instructions I have on file, and was told that this address is not recognized.

Is there an updated list of instructions that it is possible to access?

Apologies again, and (while I am at it) season's greetings.

Jeremy Hawthorn

Professor Emeritus
Department of Language and Literature
NTNU