[Vwoolf] First French edition of A Writer's Diary

Luca Pinelli luca.pinelli94 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:40:20 EST 2022

Hello,
I'm desperately trying to find out what the day and month of publication
was for the first edition of Woolf's *A Writer's Diary *(1953, French
trans. 1958 for Editions du Rocher), but I'm not in France at the moment so
I sadly can't go to the Bibliothèque Nationale de France to have a look at
a copy. If anyone happens to know the exact date - provided it is printed
in the book, sometimes it isn't - that would be very helpful and they would
of course be thanked in a note in my thesis (I'm afraid my PhD student
status doesn't allow me to thank people in any other way...).

Thank you!
Luca