[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf Summer course 2023 with Literature Cambridge

Trudi Tate tt206 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 12 13:15:32 EST 2022

Dear Friends,

We are very happy to offer our annual Woolf summer course in 2023. This will take place twice - once live online, 10-14 July 2023, and once in person in Cambridge, 23-28 July 2023. Our theme is Virginia Woolf's Women.

The course lasts for 5 days of lectures, tutorials, talks, and more. It is an intense and exciting experience, shared with a group of enthusiastic Woolfians from all over the world. The course in Cambridge also includes visits to Newnham College, the Fitzwilliam Museum to see the ms. of A Room of One's Own, and more.

We study:

Mrs Dalloway
To the Lighthouse
Orlando
A Room of One's Own
Between the Acts

Our lecturers include Claire Davison, Alison Hennegan, Karina Jakubowicz, Ellie Mitchell, and Trudi Tate.

Further information: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk__;!!KGKeukY!3ton4EDR4k4COumv5LOT4BtW5RxKmUMDy80f70voOmYWSmZlK9w82RbXPeGNb2TPlEaR9rJSS9GEJDTzGDc$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk__;!!KGKeukY!3ton4EDR4k4COumv5LOT4BtW5RxKmUMDy80f70voOmYWSmZlK9w82RbXPeGNb2TPlEaR9rJSS9GEJDTzGDc$ >

Best wishes,
Trudi

Dr Trudi Tate
Director, Literature Cambridge