[Vwoolf] Regina Marler Interview - The New York Review

Regina Marler reginamarler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:04:07 EST 2022

Thank you, Marielle! Naturally, I would have preferred to wax lyrical on
Woolf, et al., but I did have to focus mostly on my critical practice. I
want to recommend the novelist Andrea Barrett, whose work I reviewed in the
most recent New York Review of Books, for anyone interested in the various
ways that a Woolfian influence manifests in contemporary fiction. (A
contrasting but equally Woolfian example would be Ali Smith's fiction, for
example.)

Cheers,

Regina