[Vwoolf] Tributes to Cheryl Hindrichs

Beja, Morris beja.1 at osu.edu
Sun Aug 14 17:05:19 EDT 2022

Hi all,
Please let me reiterate Vara Neverow’s call for remembrances of Cheryl Hindrichs, the wonderful scholar and person we lost recently. The Virginia Woolf Miscellany will publish tributes and recollections in issue 100. If you have such remembrances, please send them to me at beja.1 at osu.edu<mailto:beja.1 at osu.edu>.
As Vara did, I’m providing here a link to the collection of articles Cheryl  edited on the topic of Virginia Woolf and Illness: https://virginiawoolfmiscellany.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/vwm89and90-edited-final.pdf.
With best wishes,
Murray

[The Ohio State University]
Morris Beja