[Vwoolf] Woolf Drop-in Friday, April 15th

Elisa Sparks sparks at clemson.edu
Fri Apr 15 15:48:33 EDT 2022

Apologies for Zoom mess today--

Dear all who showed up at the appointed time.  My deepest regrets.  Befuddled by pain and drugs and post-op fog, I apparently setup the zoom today for 3:00 AM my time.  I wondered why I couldnt find the meeting.  I did open one in a new window, but of course you didnt have the right address .So we all sat staring at empty screens.

Would you like to make another attempt to meet Friday the 22nd?  Woops I have a PT appointment!  Let us just put this down to the exigencies of a broken elbow and re-schedule in May.

I am doing very well.  Have been off all pain meds for some days and have full use of hand and most of arm on injured side.

Abjectly apologetically,
Elisa