[Vwoolf] Outside/rs Conference recordings

Marielle O'Neill (1806529) PHD M.ONeill at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 14:41:59 EDT 2022

Dear Woolfians,

I am delighted to be able to share with you all recordings from Outside/rs 2022, the hybrid conference at the University of Brighton for postgraduates researching society's outsiders which I co-organised.

I was honoured to chair a Queer Bloomsbury panel featuring eminent Woolf scholars Jane Goldman and Madelyn Detloff, and also including brilliant postgraduate student, Samson Dittrich. Heartfelt thanks to Jane and Madelyn for their generous support and encouragement. They provide an inspiring model of scholarship to young and aspiring academics.

Queer Bloomsbury Panel:

Jane Goldman (University of Glasgow) - 'Is Flush Queer? Virginia Woolf's canine antifascist toolkit.'

Madelyn Detloff (Miami University Oxford, OH) - 'What resources does Queer Bloomsbury have to offer for Outsiders in times of crisis?'

Samson Dittrich (University of Sussex) - 'The role of the Whip in Duncan Grant's Erotic Drawings.'

The recordings for these papers and others which may be of interest are available at:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outsiders2022.wordpress.com/event/recorded-papers/__;!!KGKeukY!hsjNmFzbAZjWiGPWZR-Am4ervVbLbIjd7xPBkC742Eb1V59LrDmttDkYNP6Aux896BM$

Password: insideout

Please do not share this password or the recordings publicly.

Due to the need to create a safe space in which to freely discuss important issues, the Q & As for most of the panels are not available. However, if anyone would like to see the Q & A for the Queer Bloomsbury Panel, please get in touch and I can email it to you via WeTransfer.

Warm wishes,
Marielle

Marielle O'Neill
Doctoral Researcher, Leeds Trinity University
Executive Council Member, Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/events/__;!!KGKeukY!hsjNmFzbAZjWiGPWZR-Am4ervVbLbIjd7xPBkC742Eb1V59LrDmttDkYNP6Af37YU58$
Programming Co-chair, Outside/rs 2022 Conference:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outsiders2022.wordpress.com/__;!!KGKeukY!hsjNmFzbAZjWiGPWZR-Am4ervVbLbIjd7xPBkC742Eb1V59LrDmttDkYNP6AmGwFmpc$
Postgraduate Researchers' Representative, Leeds Trinity University
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://research.leedstrinity.ac.uk/en/persons/marielle-oneill__;!!KGKeukY!hsjNmFzbAZjWiGPWZR-Am4ervVbLbIjd7xPBkC742Eb1V59LrDmttDkYNP6AxUE3dFk$
m.oneill at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Pronouns: She/Her