[Vwoolf] Talland House Plaque Fundraising

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Mon Apr 11 14:10:51 EDT 2022

Dear all,

(It would mean a lot to me if you deleted from your inboxes the “Plaque pledge” email thread that was sent to the Woolf Listserv. That email chain was forwarded without the permission of IVWS officers/members-at-large.)

To learn more about the Talland House Plaque fundraising, visit this site (which Maggie Humm has already shared with many of us): https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.spacehive.com/a-st-ives-plaque-for-virginia-woolf__;!!KGKeukY!mdVfbhlKNdFaPIKg37RLdMj1OEVK4-WWe2SPL4mLX5GCpxLp94EC5fL8IDBQL8o4Mxo$ . Let’s do what we can to see this long and hard-fought project through!

All best,
Ben
–
Benjamin D. Hagen, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Associate Professor | Dept of English | University of South Dakota
Author | The Sensuous Pedagogies of Virginia Woolf and D.H. Lawrence<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://libraries.clemson.edu/press/books/the-sensuous-pedagogies-of-virginia-woolf-and-d-h-lawrence/__;!!KGKeukY!mdVfbhlKNdFaPIKg37RLdMj1OEVK4-WWe2SPL4mLX5GCpxLp94EC5fL8IDBQTzYhnhU$ >
Editor | Woolf Studies Annual<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://press.pace.edu/woolf-studies-annual-wsa/__;!!KGKeukY!mdVfbhlKNdFaPIKg37RLdMj1OEVK4-WWe2SPL4mLX5GCpxLp94EC5fL8IDBQGXNpJzM$ >
President | International Virginia Woolf Society<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.v-woolf-society.com/__;!!KGKeukY!mdVfbhlKNdFaPIKg37RLdMj1OEVK4-WWe2SPL4mLX5GCpxLp94EC5fL8IDBQJC7Teh0$ >
–
I acknowledge that the University of South Dakota is on indigenous territory. This land is the traditional territory of Dakota, Lakota, Umonhon, Ponca, Otoe, and Ioway nations.