[Vwoolf] Flush

Marie Claire Boisset mc at clarior.net
Wed Apr 6 16:41:21 EDT 2022

Very funny indeed. The initial, evident mistake, however, was to have tried
to embody Flush without recruiting a proper cocker spaniel!  How?!?  😊😉

Marie-Claire Boisset-Pestourie

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://link.wisestamp.com/ls/click?upn=vSlrWpDPU0Nq6-2B6JJxDS6lrmMgxuhG497PWNQAmDoIf8zVVr5t4cP6O-2FJvSs-2FoLbB7-2BZ23pCuNKV6pUEcXKP3Q-3D-3DzCrg_duHnCSBhy-2BC4iUq-2F0MTZGtyZ7gsc1Pf1bpCfXoABtc1vXr7G4eGIJj1uRyTojlpDPxd9mYzMm54X9z-2FsCGuyaiFcr30J1VR79AjzSwhmCKGlbQfpHjt4fECQAmotZmPf28dJYa6-2FyyIsugDigNI1kglE1BCn-2BsmhCHHjnLtLQlgy9yCkOT4rg1fMAA6q1JorcExgLL1aGJdv9x2hikIZ8Gvbhi7AjjhGOJ6EsX-2FCqBY2Far3OdYAsZYgfNL81Mfp1qWWWX1Nq6lnAU-2FvVTLqmA-3D-3D__;!!KGKeukY!hPTLcvkDfyXq6JibptYxz7gScGr41Z6yv4hHhq8mkYLVTG5qxRayYxxHKWGvwDkwshg$ >
Address  2 rue Traversière, 19100 Brive-La-Gaillarde, France
Phone  +33 (0)5 55 88 29 61  <+33%20(0)5%2055%2088%2029%2061>
Mobile   +33 (0)6 38 83 73 21  <+33%20(0)6%2038%2083%2073%2021>
Email  mc at clarior.net  <mc at clarior.net>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.