[Vwoolf] Google Stats

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 1 10:40:51 EDT 2022

What about the “Virginia Woolf Newsletter”?  I know of the first 3 issues: Mar 1971, Nov 1971, Apr 1972.  I only have no. 3.

Stuart

>From too much love of living,
>From hope and fear set free,
We thank with brief thanksgiving
Whatever gods may be
That no life lives for ever;
That dead men rise up never;
That even the weariest river
Winds somewhere safe to sea.

(What a pity Spater & Parsons couldn’t quote this accurately on p. 188 – “love” not “hope” in the first line)