[Vwoolf] Women Writers Season

Dr T Tate tt206 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 12 01:54:20 EDT 2021

Literature Cambridge
Live online lectures and seminars

Subscribers to this list might be interested in our Women Writers Season
which runs until December. https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/women__;!!KGKeukY!k_0HsE3-Kg_8cTLMVd6iTbkGyWz0DnJgR68GJ6SG3AUKhaMmxGygpKD1HthUj3RlWJg$

- Elizabeth Bowen, The House in Paris (1935), with Trudi Tate, 18
September 2021, 10 am

- Winifred Holtby, The Land of Green Ginger (1927), with Claire Davison,
23 October 2021, 6 pm

- Katherine Mansfield and Elizabeth von Arnim: Complementary Cousins,
with Isobel Maddison, 13 November 2021, 6 pm

- Katherine Mansfield and the Russians, with Claire Davison, 11 December
2021, 6 pm

We are also running another Virginia Woolf Season, starting on 3
October. https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/vw-season__;!!KGKeukY!k_0HsE3-Kg_8cTLMVd6iTbkGyWz0DnJgR68GJ6SG3AUKhaMmxGygpKD1HthUX5QyYLk$

---
Dr Trudi Tate
Director, Literature Cambridge