[Vwoolf] Roger Hecht - Orlando and the Female Pastoral

Jenny Ann Cubin jenny.cubin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 12:19:56 EDT 2021

Fellow Woolfians,

I am looking for Roger Hecht's piece on Orlando and the Female Pastoral in
Selected Papers from the Fourth Annual Conference. I thought I had
photocopied the pages during my doctoral studies but for the life of me
can't find them and I'd very much like a re-read for an article I'm working
on. Does anyone have a copy they'd be willing/able to share?

Full reference:
Hecht, R. (1995) “I am Nature’s Bride”: Orlando and the Female Pastoral.
In: Barrett, E. & Cramer, P. (eds.) RE: Reading, RE: Writing, RE: Teaching
Virginia Woolf: Selected Papers from the Fourth Annual Conference on
Virginia Woolf. New York: Pace University Press.

I think it was pages 22-28, there or thereabouts.

Yours hopefully,

Jen

jenny.cubin at gmail.com