[Vwoolf] Woolf Studies Annuals

Marielle O'Neill (1806529) PHD M.ONeill at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Fri Oct 22 16:54:42 EDT 2021

Dear Woolfians,

I am looking to purchase Woolf Studies Annuals; if anyone has any they would like to sell or if anyone can kindly provide me with access to them that would be much appreciated.

I do not have access through my institution, and unfortunately for me, appear to have been pipped at the post by someone else in the recent offer for them.

Thanks, and Warm Wishes,
Marielle

Marielle O'Neill
Postgraduate Researcher, Leeds Trinity University
Executive Council Member, Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/events/__;!!KGKeukY!mLXSdIYbZxCUvqB5_o1QZTQ4eTppexKbDtyj1F2rbCFcPUjhU3EU0Yc2M24CquMbVsM$
Programming Co-chair, Outside/rs 2022 Conference
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outsiders2022.wordpress.com/__;!!KGKeukY!mLXSdIYbZxCUvqB5_o1QZTQ4eTppexKbDtyj1F2rbCFcPUjhU3EU0Yc2M24CF4YE22M$
m.oneill at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Pronouns: She/Her