[Vwoolf] Woolf Studies Annual Order Delays

WSA Editor woolfstudiesannual at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:48:43 EDT 2021

Dear all,

If you ordered/pre-ordered copies of Woolf Studies Annual through the Pace UP site over the last several months but never received those copies in the mail, could you send me (Ben Hagen) an email with your order information?

The press has been trying to get caught up after a number of unexpected delays this year and has asked that I try to round up folks who might still be waiting for their orders.

Thank you,
Ben Hagen

Benjamin D. Hagen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English | University of South Dakota
Editor | Woolf Studies Annual <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://press.pace.edu/woolf-studies-annual-wsa/__;!!KGKeukY!gBaGp5mPa2PnmLoxNzmXNIipOzjVyqa69vDYb81yodE-bHs4p5tDEE48WGKYjqRO_ss$ >
woolfstudiesannual at gmail.com <mailto:woolfstudiesannual at gmail.com>