[Vwoolf] Outside/rs Conference

Marielle O'Neill (1806529) PHD M.ONeill at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Fri Dec 31 08:57:54 EST 2021

Dear Ellen and fellow Woolfians,

Thanks for your interest in the Outside/rs Conference, Ellen.

Hybrid delivery means it will be online and in-person in Brighton. We are still working on the scheduling as our call for papers is open until 9th January.

See the conference website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outsiders2022.wordpress.com/__;!!KGKeukY!iGYfVhzTBgWqJ9yOcMISfaLjcqlW-cH8aQnoytBZCwS0fkLHb2bHY9VX4Qaa1aZoewc$

I will put you on the Outside/rs mailing list.
Our email address is: outsiders2022 at gmail.com

Tickets can be purchased here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://delegate.brighton.ac.uk/Registration/Welcome.aspx?e=6AE487F7FA14D616FC2AB8EA0A3CD07E__;!!KGKeukY!iGYfVhzTBgWqJ9yOcMISfaLjcqlW-cH8aQnoytBZCwS0fkLHb2bHY9VX4QaaXkgOv0E$

Happy New Year!

Warm wishes,
Marielle

Marielle O'Neill
Postgraduate Researcher, Leeds Trinity University
Executive Council Member, Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/events/__;!!KGKeukY!iGYfVhzTBgWqJ9yOcMISfaLjcqlW-cH8aQnoytBZCwS0fkLHb2bHY9VX4QaaswDAlB4$
Programming Co-chair, Outside/rs 2022 Conference
m.oneill at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Pronouns: She/Her