[Vwoolf] Fwd: Query about Derek Hill

Pat Laurence pat.laurence at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:26:29 EST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pat Laurence <pat.laurence at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Vwoolf] Query about Derek Hill
To: 陈栩 <chenxu at xisu.edu.cn>

Dear Chen & others,
Sources on Derek Hill:

--Bruce Arnold, *Derek Hill*, Quartet Books, 2010.
--PRONI Archives (Public Records of Northern Ireland) that contain some of
his correspondence for possible info on Chinese connections

You might also consult my biography, *Elizabeth Bowen, A Literary Life*,
for observations on his landscapes. He was a painter Bowen loved.
Best,
Pat Laurence