[Vwoolf] Happy Birthday

Ellen Moody ellen.moody at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 06:43:38 EST 2020

Yes.  Sorry. I apologize. I meant Night and Day. It was the only one of
Woolf's novels I had not read.  I have read and taught Gaskells North and
South many times. I particularly admire Woolf's perspectives on biography,
her biographical sketches and essays, what she has to say about
autobiography and women, her Roger Frye too (especially in the edition by
Diane Gillespie). So I'll mention that as a belated birthday message.  Her
important work there.

Ellen