[Vwoolf] Query: on how to teach Orlando: what approaches work

Ellen Moody ellen.moody at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 05:14:34 EST 2017

A third thank you to Pat Laurence, Stuart N Clarke, Toni McNaron. and Helen
Southworth. Let me say if I have inadvertently not thanked everyone it's
because the generosity has been so rich and I have hardly kept up saving
all the emails and attachments.  I have meant to thank everyone.

I'd like to say I'm ready to teach Woolf's genuinely hard texts (The Waves
for example), but I will get closer. It's my experience with a good class,
one learns about a text and author so much tha the next time teaching the
material it becomes easier and richer too.

I bought myself a copy of the DVD for Orlando now.

Ellen