[Vwoolf] Sore thumb?

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 22 14:08:06 EDT 2017

I did an MA in Interdisciplinary Studies at UNSW, but actually it was in Women’s Studies.  I was, of course, the only male in the programme.  I didn’t experience any overt hostility, but I was told by one of the academics that there had been a certain amount of shouting in the corridor about my being allowed to do the course.

Stuart