[Vwoolf] Query - Antigone

Bryony Randall Bryony.Randall at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon May 5 10:27:18 EDT 2014

Dear Steve,

Antigone is also mentioned in an early short story; untitled, and unpublished in Woolf's lifetime, but published under the title 'A Dialogue Upon Mount Pentelicus' in The Complete Shorter Fiction  ed. Susan Dick (2nd edn 1989).

Best wishes,

Bryony

Dr Bryony Randall
Lecturer in English Literature

Convenor, MLitt in Modernities: http://www.gla.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/modernities/

Treasurer, Scottish Network of Modernist Studies: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/snms/

University of Glasgow
Room 309
5 University Gardens
Glasgow
G12 8QH
UK

(+44) 141 330 6823 (direct line)
(+44) 141 330 5296 (School office)
bryony.Randall at glasgow.ac.uk

The University of Glasgow. Charity number SC004401

'It's not catastrophes, murders, deaths, diseases, that age and kill us; it's the way people look and laugh, and run up the steps of omnibuses.' Virginia Woolf, Jacob's Room