[Studentfolk] FW: Fulbright U.S. Student Program Info Session

Borland, Katherine borland.19 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 24 11:39:02 EDT 2023

Hello All,

I’m reaching out to share information about an upcoming Fulbright U.S. Student Program Info Session.

The Fulbright U.S. Student Program<https://us.fulbrightonline.org/> Information Session hosted by the Office of International Affairs, the Undergraduate Fellowship Office, and Fulbright U.S. Student Program staff from the Institute of International Education will give students info on opportunities for U.S. citizens to go abroad to pursue graduate or professional study, conduct research, or teach English. Current undergraduate juniors and seniors and graduate and professional students can apply this cycle. The info session is April 4th from 6-7 pm EST on zoom.

I’ve sent info below my signature to share with your students, and also attached a handout.

We’d love to work with your students on Fulbright and thanks for your support of our work in the Undergraduate Fellowship Office and Office of International Affairs!

Take care,

Louise

[The Ohio State University]

Louise Ling Edwards, MFA
Undergraduate Fellowship Coordinator

The Ohio State University
Office of Student Academic Success Academic Enrichment
Undergraduate Fellowship Office
103 Kuhn Honors and Scholars House
220 W. 12th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-3135 Office
edwards.1647 at osu.edu | fellowships at osu.edu<mailto:edwards.1647 at osu.edu%20|%20fellowships at osu.edu>

Greetings!

I’m reaching out to share information about an info sessions for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program<https://us.fulbrightonline.org/> and The Knight Hennessy Scholars<https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/> program.

Fulbright U.S. Student Program

Please join Fulbright U.S. Student Program staff from the Institute of International Education (IIE) and Fulbright Alumni Ambassadors for a virtual information session. Learn about Fulbright opportunities for U.S. citizens to go abroad to pursue graduate or professional study, conduct research, or teach English. During the session, you will find out about the types of Fulbright awards, application components, tips, and have an opportunity to ask questions. Following the program overview, attendees will enter a breakout room with Ohio State Fulbright advisors in the Undergraduate Fellowship Office and Office of International Affairs to learn more about applying through their institution. Undergraduate, graduate, and professional students from any discipline are welcome to attend.

The Fulbright information session will take place Tuesday, April 4th from 6-7 pm. Register on zoom here. <https://apply.iie.org/register/GSP9>

This event is co-hosted by Fulbright, the Office of International Affairs, and the Undergraduate Fellowship Office. Look out for more Fulbright information and events during Fulbright Week April 10-14.

Questions?
Graduate and Professional students can reach out to Laura Pearce pearce.58 at osu.edu<mailto:pearce.58 at osu.edu> in the Office of International Affairs.
Undergraduate students can reach out to Janet Schroeder and Louise Ling Edwards in the Undergraduate Fellowship Office at fellowhships at osu.edu<mailto:fellowhships at osu.edu>.