[Studentfolk] New Folklore Courses: NELC 3667 and NELC 5568

Moriarty, Megan moriarty.8 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 2 11:09:19 EDT 2023

Dear Folklore Students,

Here are two NELC / Comp Studies courses that may be of interest to you this autumn. Both fulfill the course requirements for the folklore concentration.  The Orality/Literacy class also works for the GIS.

Please scroll down for the course descriptions or see the attached PDF flyers.

You can find these and all the folklore courses on the CFS website: https://cfs.osu.edu/current-folklore-course-offerings

Megan Moriarty