[Somean] Tomorrow: deandre miles-hercules

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 29 17:19:59 EST 2024

In our multi-part series “balls Kathryn has dropped this week”, we present: the paper we were gonna read for tomorrow. Please cast a quick eye over it and I’ll throw myself on deandre’s mercy for a summary at the meeting.

As usual, we’ll meet in Oxley 122 and at https://osu.zoom.us/j/97299418813?pwd=blg1Y1lBL3BqWEN0N0FtbTg1U2lPdz09 from 10:30am-noon. The snacks are already in my car.

See you there!

-K

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler