[Somean] Friday: Felix Kpogo and Monday: Joy Peltier

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 19 10:09:57 EST 2024

Hey folks,

This Friday for So Mean, Felix Kpogo will join us to talk about a new project he’s working on, on the transmission of sound change in heritage speaker populations. As usual, we’ll meet 10:30-noon in Oxley 122 and at https://osu.zoom.us/j/97299418813?pwd=blg1Y1lBL3BqWEN0N0FtbTg1U2lPdz09

AND the following Monday, a week from today, we'll have a bonus So Mean from 12:45-2:05, with Joy Peltier, in which we’ll discuss her paper “Noun Phrases in Kwéyòl Donmnik”, which I’ve attached here. This session will also be in Oxley 122 and the same link. Both Felix and Joy will be in Oxley in person, so I’ll be there as well and will try to bring snacks.

Hope to see you all there!

-K

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler
Associate Professor