[Somean] Next Friday: TikTok linguistics

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 8 13:07:37 EDT 2023

Here’s the large, Outlook-angering last reading option.

-K

From: Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn <campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu>
Date: Friday, September 8, 2023 at 1:06 PM
To: somean at ling.osu.edu <somean at lists.service.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: FW: Next Friday: TikTok linguistics

Hey folks,

Next week we’ll be talking about tiktok linguistics. Pick one of the attachments or links below to read/watch and come prepared to discuss it. As always, we’ll be meeting 10:30-noon in Oxley 122 and zoom: https://osu.zoom.us/j/94772575814?pwd=bSttdi9FQy9UU1pYd05kaEdNbk4xUT09

Outlook is mad at me about message size, so I may send the last reading option in a second message.

See you then!

-K

Calhoun & Fawcett LSA 2022 - TikTok Censorship Poster & Materials<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BkagHBlDpZNqkMqXTlxsJcL9swApokqu>

(Talk Recording) The Invasion of the Body Snatchers: Synthetic Embodiment and Metalinguistic Entanglement on TikTok<https://www.latl.leeds.ac.uk/events/the-invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-synthetic-embodiment-and-metalinguistic-entanglement-on-tiktok/>