[Somean] FW: Bettina Migge's Changelings talk now published

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 13 15:59:07 EST 2023

From: Changelings <changelings-bounces at lists.osu.edu> on behalf of Winford, Donald via Changelings <changelings at lists.osu.edu>
Date: Monday, February 13, 2023 at 2:32 PM
To: changelings at ling.osu.edu <changelings at lists.service.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: [Changelings] Bettina Migge's Changelings talk now published
Hi all,
Bettina Migge has just informed me that the talk she presented to us at Changelings last year has now been published. She has asked me to share it with the Changelings discussion group. The link is in the message below, which I'm forwarding.

Best,
Don.

Hi Don,

I hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to let you know that the paper that I developed on the basis on my presentation at Changelings is now available online. In case you want to know what became of it.

This is a confirmation that your article “Assessing the place of minoritized languages in postcolonial contexts using the Linguistic Landscape: The role of ethnographic information” has been published online in Linguistic Landscape. It is now available to current subscribers at:
http://doi.org/10.1075/ll.22027.mig<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/doi.org/10.1075/ll.22027.mig__;!!KGKeukY!zkUO7HT5Sc3JORHvy4-Nxb5RgAJC5lU5Eh-QnExtcQ52w9tvmgQBDRf1NQkGHki3Tv_SJ7eG-7NxhZPsDhcWwhU$>

Don Winford,
Professor of Linguistics.
Office: (614) 292 0362