[Somean] Sociolinguistic Meaning discussion group

Siragusa, Laura siragusa.8 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 24 12:17:18 EDT 2023

Dear Kathryn (If I May),

Thanks very much for organising such an inspiring group!

I am new to the Department (my name is Laura Siragusa). I would certainly be interested in joining the meetings of the So Mean group. I may, however, be able to do so irregularly, due to my current teaching schedule. I hope that's OK.

Wishing you all the best,
Laura

[cid:0c92197e-23a6-47ba-921a-da5d2436b158]

Laura Siragusa, PhD (Anthropology)

Senior Lecturer

College of Arts and Sciences

Slavic and East European Languages and Cultures, French and Italian, Linguistics

483 Hagerty Hall

1775 College Road, Columbus,OH 43210