[Somean] Next Friday: Awareness & control articles

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 21 15:09:21 EST 2022

Hi all,

Attached are the three articles we’ll be reading for next week. As I mentioned this morning, you should choose the one you’re most excited to read and look over the abstracts for the others. As usual, we’ll meet 11-12:30 at https://osu.zoom.us/j/92375744093?pwd=Z1J3c0s2aTdEbHdjOU0xdXZHT1ovZz09

Also, note that the week after, our discussion of categories has been bumped in favor of Nandi’s job talk dry run (🎉🥳🌟).

-K