[Somean] Friday: Your input is needed!

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:17:45 EDT 2022

Hey folks,

We don’t have a plan for Friday at this point, so we have options!

  1.  We talk about Important Professional Topics, which someone will suggest to me in a reply to this email
  2.  We chat a bit until we don’t feel like chatting anymore
  3.  We skip So Mean this week and take a nap or catch up on a thing we need to do

Please let me know in email which you’d prefer. I’d prefer not to inflict reading on you at the last minute, so Important Topics should be the reading-free variety. Also, if you have readings for the translanguaging day next week, though, please send them! I think some of you did that early in the semester and I’ll grab those, but now is the last chance to chime in on that.

-K

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler
Associate Professor
Department of Linguistics