[Somean] Visiting scholar looking for an apartment

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 14 11:31:31 EDT 2021

Hey folks,

We have a Fulbright scholar who will be here in the spring semester (god willing and the covid don’t rise) and she’ll be looking for a place to stay. If you know of anything, please reach out.

Thanks,

Kathryn

From: Mechler, Johanna <johanna.mechler at uni-due.de>

Following up on our conversation about finding a place to stay in Columbus, I have the following requirements (ideally):

- one furnished room in a shared apartment with grad/ PhD students or young professionals (not so much interested in big parties, etc.)

- rent: max. 800$

- time period: January-June 2022

- I'm not allergic to anything

- I'm pet-friendly (used to have a cat, love dogs as well, not a big fan of snakes and spiders, though)