[Somean] Next week: Joint meeting with Pragmatics Group

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 16 19:52:04 EST 2018

Next week, So Mean will have a joint meeting with the Pragmatics group Friday 10:30-12 in Oxley 122. We'll discuss:

Burnett, Heather. (2017). Sociolinguistic Interaction and Identity Construction: The View from Game-Theoretic Pragmatics. Journal of Sociolinguistics. 21.2.

in preparation for Heather Burnett's visit the following week. Remember that our prospectives will also be visiting. Nandi is scheduled to provide snack.

-K