[Somean] So Mean website

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:54:50 EDT 2015

The So Mean website has been updated with the schedule that we developed today. If you would like to request one of the open days, please let me know. Also, please take a look at the People page and note that I’m the only one on it who’s still at OSU! Send me a picture and a blurb about your interests or let me know if you’ve already been entered into the “People” database for our website so I can add you to the page. This is useful especially for potential new students considering the program. It’s nice for them to get an idea of how awesome and busy our activities are here.

-K