[Sc-aquaponics] Don't forget! Free fish health webinar this weekend

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 15 11:17:38 EDT 2021

All,

Don't forget! We have two veterinarians who will be giving presentations this Saturday during the monthly Virtual Saturdays with OAA. Time is from 10am-12pm Eastern, and you do not have to be an OAA member or even live in Ohio to participate! Registration is free, but it is required.

The agenda is attached and below. We hope to see you there!

10:00 - 10:05 - Introduction and housekeeping

10:05 - 10:35 What to expect before/during farm visits, Dr. Kinney with Four County Vet Services in Ohio

10:35 - 11:05 On-farm diagnostics, Dr. Reichley with MSU

11:05 - 11:35 Understanding biosecurity, Dr. Kinney with Four County Vet Services in Ohio

11:35 - 12:00 Panel discussion with presenters, OSU Extension, and Ohio farmers

Regards,

Matt

[The Ohio State University]
Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension

Madison County Extension Office
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
217 Elm Street, London, Ohio 43140
740.852.0975 ext 17 Office
smith.11460 at osu.edu