[Sc-aquaponics] Virtual Saturdays with OAA - April 17th Fish Health

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 8 13:50:35 EDT 2021

All,

Sorry for multiple emails today - it wasn't planned. They just hit my inbox at the same time.

If you recall, we are hosting a webinar from 10am-12pm every month from January to June. Partnerships very from month to month, but those that are consistent are the Ohio Aquaculture Association, Ohio State University Extension, and North Central Regional Aquaculture Center. This month (April 17th), Four County Vet Services (https://fourcountyvs.wixsite.com/veterinary) out of Bellevue, OH and Miss State University Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Fish (https://www.fishinnovationlab.msstate.edu/) will be presenting. Dr. Jennifer Kinney (Four County) will present on biosecurity and farm visits, and Dr. Reichley (MS State) will present on fish necropsy.

The agenda with the link to register is attached. The link is also below. Registration is free but required.

Title: Fish Health in the Midwest
When: April 17th, 2021 from 10am-12pm Eastern
Cost: Free, but registration is required

https://osu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VSZKIp1hSPKTwNOWaEJMVw

Interested in the previous webinars? Check them out here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzqyrYRYb2A8zG8LkWwmzA

Matt

[The Ohio State University]
Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension

Madison County Extension Office
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
217 Elm Street, London, Ohio 43140
740.852.0975 ext 17 Office
smith.11460 at osu.edu