[Sc-aquaponics] aquaponic links and office hours

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 5 12:08:16 EST 2021

All,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Today, I had on my mind to share a 2011 water quality in aquaponics publication from CTSA (a regional aquaculture association similar to NCRAC). That document is in a link below. However, in searching for that, I found another neat document called Aquaponics Troubleshooting Flowchart - links to specific documentation below (updated last in 2014). I haven't clicked all the links, and some of them are broken, but there are a lot of them that still work that you might find interesting and useful for your aquaponic system.

Troubleshooting link: https://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/uhmg/conference/downloads/2014Yonashiro_Links.pdf

Water Quality in AP link: http://www.ctsa.org/files/publications/TestingAquaponicWater.pdf

Are you a farmer in the Midwest that wants to chat? Join my office hours today.

Office Hours:

Matthew Smith is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: OSU Extension open office hours with Matt Smith
Time: Mar 5, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada

Join Zoom Meeting
https://osu.zoom.us/j/97559626020?pwd=UVprbFFkdUIwem5oRThYTWdwVHhWdz09

Meeting ID: 975 5962 6020
Password: 11460
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,97559626020#,,,,0#,,11460# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,97559626020#,,,,0#,,11460# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 651 372 8299 US (Minnesota)

Regards,

Matt

[The Ohio State University]
Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension

Madison County Extension Office
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
217 Elm Street, London, Ohio 43140
740.852.0975 ext 17 Office
smith.11460 at osu.edu