[Sc-aquaponics] Fw: TWO Assoc Board positions open

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 30 11:33:54 EDT 2020

Midwest aquaponic friends,

please note the below information that was forwarded to me. They have Board positions and student intern positions available! Reach out to Brian if you have any questions.

Matt

[The Ohio State University]
Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension

Madison County Extension Office
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
217 Elm Street, London, Ohio 43140
740.852.0975 ext 17 Office
smith.11460 at osu.edu