[Sc-aquaponics] Engle's presentation now posted on YouTube - Fish Fact Sheet Friday plus office hours

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 29 10:53:46 EDT 2020

Midwest aquaculture/aquaponic folks,

in case you did not get to participate in the live webinar from Dr. Carole Engle (aquaculture can be successful, but....), note that the 1-hour recording is now on the Illinois Indiana Sea Grant YouTube page - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSBa4LFWdD8&feature=youtu.be.

Let's just make this our "Fish Fact Sheet Friday" (sort of). It's always nice to hear from Carole herself, but if you want to chat with me about what she has to say in this webinar then feel free to join me tomorrow between 1-3pm Eastern for my open office hours. Again, you can reach out to me anytime, but this allows you to just pop into the video stream if you find yourself with questions and a little time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew Smith is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Open Office Hours for Midwest Aquaculture/Aquaponic Information Exchange
Time: Oct 30, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Weekly: https://osu.zoom.us/meeting/tJIkcOyrrD0iH9VG2_6N8x_gypMRPjNsijuv/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCupzwvGdaTuByGRowAHY_CZ-nzpiFHgvpru03aVQ4LejzxL_JvAIJ1PsvZ

Join Zoom Meeting
https://osu.zoom.us/j/96975326851?pwd=M0VydWgrdDZNWDltMFFCakZySVQwUT09

Meeting ID: 969 7532 6851
Password: 11460
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,96975326851#,,,,0#,,11460# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,96975326851#,,,,0#,,11460# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 651 372 8299 US (St. Paul)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 969 7532 6851
Password: 11460
Find your local number: https://osu.zoom.us/u/abUDatAtv

Join by SIP
96975326851 at zoomcrc.com

---

The Ohio State University
=========================

CarmenZoom is supported by the Office of Distance Education and eLearning: http://odee.osu.edu/

Support Resources
-----------------

- System Status: https://go.osu.edu/systemstatus
- Find solutions and report issues: https://go.osu.edu/it
- Help Articles: https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/carmenzoom
- Non-Discrimination Notice: https://go.osu.edu/nondiscrimination-notice
- Privacy Statement: https://osu.edu/privacy

Contact Us
----------

- Phone: 614-688-4357 (HELP)
- Email: carmenzoom at osu.edu
- In Person: https://techhub.osu.edu/buckeyebar
- Accessibility Help Line: 614-292-5000

Matt

[The Ohio State University]
Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension

Madison County Extension Office
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
217 Elm Street, London, Ohio 43140
740.852.0975 ext 17 Office
smith.11460 at osu.edu