[Sc-aquaponics] biofloc shrimp video & invitation to office hours today

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 23 11:08:37 EDT 2020

Midwest Folks,

come see me today from 1-3pm eastern at my open office hours. Today's Fish Fact Sheet Friday (sort of) is a video from Kentucky State University. The Growing Marine Shrimp in a Bio Floc System video is a little over 11 min. long and is a great introduction to the cool stuff going on at Kentucky State. Since COVID is limiting travel for a lot of people, this might be a good virtual overview. Since this video, Dr. Ray has expanded their shrimp research capacity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbDqB0C_-Y&t=310s

Additionally, look around the KSU Aquaculture YouTube channel as the presentations of a saltwater shrimp workshop from September 2018 are on there as well, and these are great resources! This is a link to that workshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keadn-MK8Is&list=PLI2Wd3VFTYkN2Di-9xF4oqA0YQDev7Q10

Regards,

Matt Smith, Ohio State Extension
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew Smith is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Open Office Hours for Midwest Aquaculture/Aquaponic Information Exchange
Time: Oct 23, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://osu.zoom.us/j/96975326851?pwd=M0VydWgrdDZNWDltMFFCakZySVQwUT09

Meeting ID: 969 7532 6851
Password: 11460
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,96975326851#,,,,0#,,11460# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,96975326851#,,,,0#,,11460# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 651 372 8299 US (St. Paul)