[Sc-aquaponics] Additional COVID-19 Aquaculture, Aquaponics, and Allied Businesses Quarter 1 Survey Results.

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Tue May 5 14:33:15 EDT 2020

All,

I just got off the phone with a producer about the COVID-19 quarter 1 survey resources so I wanted to make sure everyone received the same information. Not only was the national report put online, but so have the reports of several important species/taxa and now regions. USDA Southern Aquaculture Region has been posted, with the other 4 regions not far behind. Including here of interest to the north central region is Tilapia, Sportfish, and Trout.

https://www.arec.vaes.vt.edu/arec/virginia-seafood/research/Impacts_of_COVID19.html Following this link for the info.

Matt

[cid:DF6221B6-6BF3-4490-9FB4-06DD2F28C24E at home]

Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension<http://go.osu.edu/aqua>
Ph.D. Student, ACEL
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

Madison County Extension Office
217 Elm Street, London, OH 43140
740.956.5049 Office